Sunday, May 24, 2009

Randomness

I was talking with my sister this afternoon and it got me into thinking…

I’m one of the devoted followers of chuvaness’ blog and I remember her writing that a BLOG IS LIKE A HOME. It’s personal, you are welcome to visit but if you realize that it doesn’t suit your taste or if it offends your sensibilities, you are free to leave anytime. I for one wouldn’t change my home just to please other people. It’s a sanctuary: A place where I keep everything dear and cherished.
I’ve included my blog link to all MY net pages, not in some business or classified ADS. =) As long as my blog is not intrusive, I don’t use it as a SPAM: I don’t force it on other people. See my feedjit Live? YOU arrived on my site. YOU searched for it… ;)
So enjoy life, send out positive vibes and do WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. =)

No comments: