Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Egad! Life had been so crazy busy these past few days. I felt like I’m being pulled out from all different directions. I just woke up one day realizing its November already and we’re on the last quarter.

*Sigh. I don’t think people realize how I can be so busy when I don’t really have a schedule to follow. But in reality, that actually makes it doubly hard. Specially that I don’t really have a concept of time management. How I wish I’m crazy busy doing things that I love, not things I need to do. I just do what I have to do and it doesn’t help that I can be such a perfectionist, finishing everything up to its last dot. I did try following a schedule and then suddenly I get orders, or requests from people and all prudence, suddenly thrown in the wind.

I can’t wait for December.

No comments: