Monday, September 6, 2010

For somebody who doesn't like lipsticks...


I'm loving the Revlon ColorBurst Line.

It has a creamy consistency but still very lightweight. I love how it feels on the lips. It's really hydrating and two coats are enough to give you full coverage.If you are like me, who doesn't like too much color on the lips, one swipe will give you a great, glossy finish without the gunk. It has that lustrous sheen that doesn't translate to 80's frost most creamy lipsticks have.


The shade Baby Pink is a great alternative to MAC's Lady Gaga. Although you will be needing two swipes to achieve the full on pink effect. Personally I think Revlon's Baby Pink is more apt for everyday wear because its translucent and works well with most tones.
I have yellow tones and warmer shades look better on me that's why I always go for peach and coral shades.
My fave shade so far is Peach, naturally. It's very light but works well with yellow tones. I like how the shades' names are so simple. No more guessing what a Peroxide (Urban Decay's)or #5150 looks like.

No comments: