Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The past few days had been a blur. October 26 was the darkest and saddest night of my life so far but how true it was proven to me that it is during your hardest hour that you see your true self.
My sister was right. You become strong when there is no other choice in the world but to be strong.

I was going through the most intense pain, both physical and emotional and all I could see was my husband's face. I could feel my family's love from the other side of the world but at 2 am, we were just alone.
And I realized that's how it is. That is how it would always be.

Now, all I could remember was just thinking how glad I was that he is the one beside me. That he is the one I am married to.

God sends messages and little reminders at our low points. I may not always understand His will. But I will always trust in Him. "Be still and know that I am God."

I feel that in every end, in every death, there is a beginning.

I look forward to that.

No comments: