Monday, June 20, 2011

A day at the museum

The last time I was at the Field Museum in Chicago was over 8 years ago. Still, it's one of my fave spots in downtown, well say hello to my nerdy side. My favorite exhibit was of course, the gemstones of the world. Coming back after 8 years in this particular museum, I have much more appreciation for this section. Loooooove all the stones, it was an inspiration overload moment for me.







Pao and were equally fascinated and creeped out with the Ancient Egypt section and decided not to take photos of the mummies. :/
Field Museum in Chicago is also known for "Sue." The most complete, comprehensive and best-preserved T-rex specimen in the world. =)






I promised myself I will be bringing Paolo to the museum and I'm just glad he loves it as much as I do. :)

No comments: