Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello!

Nyarks, it's been almost a month since I last wrote here.

To say the past few weeks were a flurry of activities is an understatement. I am still trying to wade through all the dust settling from all the happenings. I promise to write more often starting this week. I just have to organize all my mess into a more tolerable jumble. =)

I'm in Chicago now and I know I left without telling a lot of people. It's just that until the last week before leaving, I didn't have a ticket yet and had to finish and delegate everything for the next months. Busy, busy, busy!

And people who know me well know for a fact that though I love talking about feelings and whatnots---I rarely talk about plans. I feel like the only time to tell people about something is when its at least finally happening. =)

I'm gearing up for the next few weeks. =) I'll be posting more fun stuff, hopefully.

No comments: