Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I know. I have been neglecting this blog for a while now. My sister's family is visiting in a week, Hunter's first birthday bash is coming up and I have another major trade show and bazaar happening before the first quarter ends.

These days, I wind down by being so domesticated. I love redecorating the house and I'm really enjoying my new kitchen.
Since I now share a room with the hubby and the little guy is co-sleeping, my once girly room now looks more functional. That means all my frills and happy things were removed to accommodate the men.

Good thing I now have my very own work area. It's not yet done though.
 I'm just glad I have again a little private space to do my stuff and to place my "happy things".

My inspiration wall. All my favorite fashion sketches and vintage ads in white frames.
I will be adding more in the future!

The reason I keep those mismatched tables is because I use them for bazaars and trade shows.  I'm still working on that wall. I will be moving my parents' "sowing" painting to the main room and install functional shelves on the wall. 

My favorite spot! 




I believe in making your space beautiful for yourself. It doesn't matter where you are and how simple your place may be. I've been doing this since college when i just had a little bed space in a dorm.

You don't have to be an interior designer or super rich to create a beautiful space. Just make it a warm, happy place and surround it with all the things you love and more importantly, with the people you love.

 Its always nice to have a little, lovely spot in the world.

No comments: