Monday, December 30, 2013

Holidays 2013

I can't believe 2013 is almost over. It went by so fast. I wrote only a total of 15 entries for the whole year here. It went by in a blur because of the flurry of activities. We are back in Chicago for family and the holidays. Its been two weeks but It feels like its been just 5 days. Time goes by so fast.

Coming here was almost impossible, a day before our flight, we were still at the Immigration office in Manila, waiting for Hunter's exit clearance. I thought we will not be able to make it on time. *Whew. For now I am on a much needed hiatus from all the concerns back in Manila.

Some Holiday Snippets:

holiday activities with the munchkins

Hot chocolate on a snowy morning

My little family

On a hunt for a good shabu-shabu. We craved for one because of the weather!

Beautiful Christmas tree in the heart of downtown Chicago

Holiday Staples: Prime Rib and Ham! Yum.

Hunter waiting for Santa

I think we did a good job with our ginger bread houses

Hearth and Home

Holiday activities with the girlies

Somebody knows he's been a little naughty this year!

No comments: