Monday, October 5, 2009

I haven’t been perceptible for the past few days. I just felt we had to regroup and reorder our lives and our mess to a more tolerable jumble.

I’m sorry to all those who have been texting and checking out on us, we are fine thank you. It’s just that Pao and I react so differently during crisis, one of those differences in a marriage that you just find out along the way. I unintentionally don’t talk to people except my family, unless everything’s more stable already whereas he would downplay everything so as not to worry his family. He just turns himself on an automatic mode and fixes everything else. I just hear him talking to somebody to take care of something that I may or may never know. God knows I need a husband like that.

Let us pray more for those who require more of our help and prayers. As for us, we have great families, good friends and each other… Everything we need.

No comments: