Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Looking back, I can only sum up one word that truly describes what I feel for the year that will pass on: Grateful. I am thankful for the memories, Appreciative of the lessons learned and for the gift of life that makes me experience all these changes, both good and bad. I am grateful for being loved so much that makes me capable to love back immensely in return. I realize, as a family grows and changes, love grows with it. I used to worry when I was little, about being apart from my family, a close member passing on or new additions that will change the whole dynamic of our relationships. It’s only now that I learn by experience that love never runs out as the family gets bigger…and it never ends when a member passes away.

It was a year of changes. I got married, my whole family moved away for good, My Grandpa whom I was very close with, passed away and our little Elijah, my nephew together with the whole family fought (and won!)our biggest battle yet.

Again, I am excited for 2010! So much to do, so much to do. =D

No comments: