Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I own the same crappy phone for a year now. I've been meaning to get myself a new phone as my business phone and get a personal line since my old number is now my business number. Its hard wading through unknown numbers. Just today, I sent a personal message to a client instead of my husband.

So now I am in a boring task of looking for a phone that fits me, a business phone. Two-sim phones are too complicated for me. I'm shallow when it comes to these things. I judge the book by its cover and couldn't really care less if its a Symbian OS 9.2, Series 60 v3.1 UI yah-dee-dah-doo. I care more about its chrome body than its wi-fi capacity or its gazil megapixels camera. I'm the kind of girl who likes a laptop for the internet, a digicam for the pictures and and ipod for the music.

I'll have the hubby pick the right one for me, will post later. I'm still in doubt though if I really need one. Yes siree. I dont have an internal battle when it comes to buying an nth bag...but hello mrs. scrooge to everything else.

No comments: