Monday, February 1, 2010

No Grey Mondays here!

For some reason, I love Mondays. It’s a fresh start for me. This Monday is particularly special because of all the good things happening the last few weeks. I’m revved up for the week to tackle once and for all my projects that are lined up.

First, I would just like to say Thanks everyone for the greetings. I must admit, I have been having an attack of nerves the past few days waiting for the result. And when it finally came out; what a feeling to be part of that measly 38%! Such a sweet, sweet feeling. Thank you, God! Now I have more time to focus on the next projects and agenda.

I’m so excited Charmed Life Family is getting bigger! I’m so happy with these developments. I was a bit apprehensive and worried last month if I can keep up with the growth. But then, I realized no one can really 100% prepare for anything, one just learns along the way. I think I’m ready to take it to the next level. Bring it on!

My projects for this week:
1. Finally fix my little “office-workstation.”
2. Finish the Pignataro-Cerezo Wedding Project
3. Organize my review materials, back to student mode!
4. Make an inventory of The Bead Bar
5. Redecorate “our room” in Prj8
6. De-clutter! De-clutter! De-clutter! I’m thinking of either making a Garage Sale or putting up my stuff on ebay for sale.
7. Design a new line for this week
8. Organize once and for all my bag closet
9. Meet up and finalize with new resellers

Go! Go! Go! I’m glad I had a great weekend.

No comments: