Friday, November 12, 2010

Life goes on

I really am the bunso in the family. Even my younger brother Josh and I have a different relationship from my sisters. He is my Kuya, He interacts with me differently. I'm the "cool" sister. ;P

That being said, I think I had been more dependent to others. I feel like I have always had people to take care of me, I must admit. Not so much financially but being there emotionally and physically. Personally, it's not a bad thing, it's actually a privilege that I'm quite grateful for. Maybe that is why I am more inclined to find guys a bit older than me more appealing.

It's only been the last months that I'm slowly realizing I'm really stronger than I thought I was. I don't like being depressed and wallowing so much. I realized when I get sad, I tend to pray a lot and feel comforted that I am one with Him in my ordeal.

I also realized I'm one of those nauseatingly positive people you meet.

And I like that. :) I am now the one telling myself, everything will be alright...and I believe that.

When things don't go your way; just trust the process and do what you gotta do, trust the bigger design and for the meantime just do whatever floats your boat. :D

1 comment:

hazel and ej said...

love this post =) love you more =)