Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You know you really love what you are doing...

...when you are happier when you are busier. That or I am just drowning myself with my work so I won't have time to think too much about big decisions to make now.

I'm starting to feel the holiday flurry. I'm busier than ever just with the MTO's alone. That's why I find it hard to join bazaars and trade shows especially this time because those will take soooo much time not to mention energy.

Sometimes when I get all cozy and comfortable with my everyday stuff and bustle, I will be reminded how much I miss my family and the eternal debate of whether to move now nearer to them or stay here for a while longer gnaws at me. I love what I'm doing here so much but "here" doesn't feel home.

I just talked to my baby brother who is now a teenager and I can't believe that I was hearing his voice on the phone. He sounded so different already, all grown-up...and I suddenly felt so old.

How things change so much. Sometimes, it's hard to keep up.


My brother during his impromptu 13th birthday celebration (it was a schoolnight ;p) All grown-up complete with chicken from Hooters! (whoot-hoo!)
I miss you, Kuya. =)

No comments: