Monday, March 21, 2011

Just a few Raves.

Understandably, I have a lot of Pond's Gold Radiance Products strewn around the house. I gave out a few already but I have some left because I wanted to try this line. I have been using Clarins and Estee Lauder for my face. But this morning I saw my Pond's Gold Radiance Serum calling out to me, waiting to be used for the first time. I tried it on and I loved it! I still have to use it though for a few weeks to really know if it works for me but right now it feels fresh on my face and that's a real plus. Summer is approaching and the last thing I want to do is put heavy gunk on my face...but alas, I can't forego moisturizing the face, especially with the fact that I'm officially entering my late twenties this summer (gulp).


Other Raves:


I was hesitant buying this one at first because of all the bad reviews online but I'm a Revlon girl. I love Revlon and though I buy high-end makeups, I find myself buying these stuff for the packaging and of course, for travel more than anything else. But for everyday errands and running around, Revlon is my go-to. I'm slowly realizing there's not much difference with designer make up and high-street or drugstore brands. If you need to invest on anything, it should be on quality applicators and brushes. But then I don't have sensitive skin so I guess designer or drugstore brands work the same for me.

I succumbed to eyelash extension craze a few months back and I learned the hard way because most of my real lashes fell off. I used this mascara for my lash rehab and I am so happy with the results. I love this product. It's not for everyone with its ginormous wand and somewhat flaky consistency but hey, it worked for me. I'm on my third tube since November.

MAC Wonder Woman was launched in the Philippines last March 20 and I was worried I won't be able to buy the much hyped MAC Marquise D'. Although I like the Nude shade what I love most in the MAC Wonder Woman Line is the Mineralize Skin Finish Pink Power (the one on the right). I was able to buy a few stuff from this line in Singapore. It was our last day and we waited for 20 minutes because the items just arrived. Just in time, it was 3 hours before our flight. ;)



I never liked Matte powders. This one, I really love. Aside from the cute packaging, its a BB powder. I really hope they release this as well in Watsons Philippines. I'm worried about running this one out real soon.

(Image from the The Clover Beauty Inn).

YAY to being girly! =))

No comments: