Thursday, June 14, 2012

Row, row your boat gently down the stream

Oh goodness, life has been busy, busy, busy! I only found time now to squeeze in a blog entry while the little boss is sleeping.

I'm still not getting a yaya though. It will be really nice to get some help but I'm just too OC when it comes to Hunter. Not that I'm too particular with his care its just that I feel uncomfortable leaving him when I can bring him all the time anyway.

Pao and I discussed about it and though we are open to getting one when Hunter starts walking, right now is not yet the right time. Our household help is more than enough.
We also spend a good number of months in the States every year so getting a yaya just for a few months is so impractical.
Ok, keep telling that to yourself Isabel.

Anyway, my lola turned 80 last Wednesday and I decided to give her a simple celebration in our house. It was past noon when I found out that my Uncle and cousins totally forgot that we were holding it last Saturday.




Goodness gracious, so off we went to Bulacan the last minute, all the food in ugly boxes. Nevermind my home made fruit tarts that I planned on making as my centerpiece.




We pushed through with the celebration since it's not everyday our lola turns 80.
In the end, we were actually thankful for the change of plans. =) We got to visit Calumpit after a long while, surprised nanay and had a break from the City.




That's how life is, you have to go with the stream. All's well that ends well.
We love you, Nanay!

No comments: