Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall and bags

Its officially the start of Fall in the States and most of the people I follow in Instagram are in the US so I am reminded everyday the past days how everyone is so excited for Fall!

I'm so jealous! Fall is my favorite season and my favorite time to go to Chicago but of course we have to miss it because we are scheduled to fly again next Summer.

I love everything about fall most specially the weather and the colors. Speaking of colors, I am noticing a change in my taste in bags.

I never liked black bags. Less than two years ago, a black bag was never an option, I always go for girly, light colors and browns. But the past few days were a revelation for me. I was looking for a new work horse bag, a new mommy bag and realized all my choices now are black nondescript ones with classic, clean lines. Such a drastic change!
Bags are somewhat a minor passion for me =) I am no baghag and only have a few but lovingly selected (and worked for) pieces. Most of my "investment pieces" are in bold colors. Looking back, I should have invested on more classic shades. My next bag would be a quiet, black one.

I guess the past months, with having Hunter around, my lifestyle has changed and now I am craving for an everyday, classic, nondescript  but polished bag.
 I must say I'm liking this acquired taste for cleaner, quiet, classic pieces. =)

Since we are on the subject of bags, I wanted to share these adorable bag charms I made. I've been working on new materials to add in my shop. Please visit Charmed Life for new collections. Will be adding more in the coming days! =)




No comments: