Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy birthday, my house elf!

I know you get embarrassed about us being "too sweet" in facebook. Hahaha. So I'm just going to write this in my blog.

I love you so much. I miss you so much. And I'm proud of you. You are smart and talented but most of all you know how to emphatize with what others are going through. I guess being with more "older" people all your life than kids your age made you more understanding and sensitive and I love that about you.

People would always say what they want, people will have always have opinions.
 The fact that your situation is a bit different, having much older doting sisters, one would think you'd be a spoiled brat. BUT YOU ARE NOT AT ALL (and continue being that way). You are our little Kuya, well maybe not so little anymore.
One would think having much older siblings is an advantage you get to have four times more people to buy you stuff and take you places but its also four times wrath when you do something wrong. Hehe.

You are fast becoming the other man of the family makes me the proudest sister.

Can't wait to talk to you soon, Kuya. Enjoy your day. Happy birthday!

No comments: