Saturday, March 14, 2009

THIS IS IT.


I started this habit at 5th grade. I would slowly stretch out my fingers, one by one. Counting them slowly...then thinking that the man I will marry breathed in those seconds. Tomorrow, I will be holding his hand with those fingers. =)


It's officially my last night as a single woman. The last ten months have been the busiest time in my life. I love all the stressing over, the planning and coming up with the wedding that truly embodies who we are. Yet it was really the last six years that prepared us for the marriage.


THE NEXT TIME I WRITE HERE I'LL BE A MARRIED WOMAN. Tomorrow I am assuming a new name, a new status, a new life. Honestly I am a bit sad leaving behind the only life I know. It was a blessed 24 years but I'm really excited for the second part of my life. I can't wait to see all the people I love as I walk down the aisle tomorrow and of course at the end, to my man, the only man for me.

No comments: