Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH, we meet again...

It used to be the most insignificant month of the year...

Now, it is the most special =D

Has, it really been a year already?

So, in honor of this beautiful month...I'm offering Aquamarines, stone of March: real smooth Aquamarines in my bead shop. It is usually more expensive than my usuals. But hey, March is indeed more special now.




I've been eyeing these stones for weeks already but it was too expensive for the price range I offer in my shop. Then my supplier gave them at an irresistible price, I just had to get tons. They are beautiful. I guess this excitement can only be shared by a fellow crystal enthusiast, but I'm determined to make them into lovely pieces that will be loved by many.

And yes, MA. I am making you one too.

No comments: