Monday, July 4, 2011

I got a very "tote"-ful gift.


I got the best surprise in the mail today. One of my best friends based in New Jersey sent me a very thoughtful gift. She had always known I love bags and I love pink and she gave me a really cute Tote bag days before leaving my family. Knowing Therese, she must have felt I'm really sad and this was a great way of cheering me up! Thanks, Therese! You are such a great friend.

I love bags like ones made by Cath Kidston and Jonathan Adler, quirky, girly bags that I can use while running errands. I always see the Vera Bradley stores in our malls here and thought it'll be perfect carrying my accessories since its made of fabric.

And what do you know? I got one in the mail! =))


Thanks, Therese! I love it and I love you more!

No comments: