Thursday, November 17, 2011

busy bee

The past few days had been very busy for me since my sister and her family will be coming here this Sunday, I had to oversee a few repairs in the house, finish two wedding accounts and some of my new stuff for the shop this holiday season.

I'm so glad to have my energy back. My second trimester is a breeze. I'm at my happiest when I'm busy.
I still have a gazillion things to do for my shop since I went on a sort of "break" during my first trimester, I now have so much waiting for me. Since most, if not all of my items are customized or made to order, I'm still trying to limit myself from accepting too much but the thing is I'm much happier when I'm tinkering with something.

I'm presently also doing a very special project for one of my very best friends for her wedding in New Jersey. I'll be posting everything once they are done. I hope you'll love them, Therese. :*



No comments: