Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

I've been awfully busy since I arrived two weeks ago hence no updates and hellos.

For two weeks, I had to settle down and create a base in one of my sister's house. Alternating in three houses (to be with all of my sisters and their families, my parents and brother) were a bit too tasking for me so I had to choose a base for the next months I will be staying here in Chicago.
When I was a bit settled in, I got busy with my jewelry orders from friends and organizing my supplies. On top of that I had to make the transition of finding a new OB for me and with all the check-ups, lab works, appointments...well, let's just say the dust hasn't settled in yet. :/

But it's Christmas! So I'm determined to enjoy the festivities for the next days.

So excited for the coming year (as I always am) but even so much more because a little boy is coming that will change everything. =)

No comments: