Tuesday, August 2, 2016

New Adventure!



Proud to say he is so good with long-haul flights! 


So we are back in Illinois with family. I feel that I am at my element surrounded by family and love which I especially need right now since we are having our second baby boy in a few weeks. We are beyond excited and although I’m at a homestretch I feel like I’m more relaxed with this pregnancy this time around.


One reason to come back as well is for Hunter to spend time with his cousins and grandparents. I love seeing him sooo happy here! He is becoming more active and loving the outdoors more.

Breakfast with Lolo

The cutest boy pile!

Always a fun time with his Snudgieboo

Loving Downtown

With his best bud, Enzo

We recently also started Homeschooling to ease his learning transition but we are definitely going back to trad school when things settle down. Although I must admit, I LOVE this homeschooling journey. 
I never thought I would enjoy it as much. In terms of the benefits, I can really see the advantages and Hunter’s development in just a short while--- a new entry post is due for this one.




Hunter's homeschooling corner
The hubby flew back to the other side of the world for work and projects while I took a break from business and running my shops. Although I still sell online, I feel like it’s the only one I can handle right now. 
I’m just enjoying time with my family--- being at my most Isabel element.
I always feel somewhat being on a “rehab” when I’m here with family. Being so far away most of the times, I tend to forget the small things that make me, ME.
I get caught up with responsibilities and most of the times, fitting in that I forget the simple things like how much I love lining my eyes to high heavens, primping myself, wearing too much accessories and being loud and carefree with people who love those things about me.

We miss you so much already

So many things coming up! I’m so excited. I really want to be active here again and document this exciting new chapter in my life for nothing more than to have something to look back on in the future.

Buckle up, Isabel. Another adventure is coming! =>
=*>










No comments: