Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Help a Child


Paolo brought me and Josh to the Gelacio Yason Foundation farm school, his father built. One of the many things he was able to establish during his time as the most-loved mayor of Roxas. I felt such pride and contentment knowing that the name I will be taking in less than two months is a name that brought about so many positive changes in the lives of countless people. I have always been a proud Perez, not many people know their history and can trace back their ancestors from five generations. I am proud about my family, my name and for so many reasons and I am glad that I will be taking in my new name with the same level of pride.
If you want to sponsor a child for less than PhP 500 a month, PLEASE DO. You can help a child’s future for the better. For more info, please email pdyason@globetel.com.ph or yasonp@yahoo.com

No comments: