Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SWIMMING!!!




I with Josh, Pao and ate Rina went swimming at the Dangay beach. I love swimming during sunrise while sipping rice coffee, so rustic. We ended up swimming in the pool instead because the beach waters are not as clean as they used to be because of the newly opened port. Roxas is so different these days than before. Now that the port to Caticlan going to Boracay has been opened, Roxas became a tourist spot of some sorts. It’s now a busy tourist destination with lots of police checkpoints and souvenir shops. I must admit, it saddens me a bit. Roxas is a secret place for me, I always consider myself a city girl but when I’m in my Roxas, I am home. A rustic, charming little town where everyone knows everyone…somehow, I still want it that way.

No comments: