Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Maru




I went out for lunch with one of my closest friends, Angelica in Trinoma. She was able to squeeze me in her very tight schedule. "Maru" is such a joy. Whenever I need a shot of sunshine, she's my go-to person. I especially love my bracelet on her (plugging, hehe). I love it that we were able to share our wedding preps with each other because we are scheduled to wed just a month apart (I'll be her matron of honor)! It makes the planning more enjoyable and fun. I love it more that we have completely different styles, I'm a traditional-Grace-Kelly bride while she is the coolest, most avant garde bride I know. Yet, we like each other's style. I really look forward to her "very maru" outfits everytime we go out and she never fails to disappoint. She struts her stuff like it's nobody's business. That's one of the many things I really enjoy about our friendship, we don't have to be so similar to appreciate one another. Love u Maru!

No comments: