Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MY NEWEST BABY


I’ve always loved tinkering with abubuts ever since I was a little girl. I used to joke to Paolo that He’s responsible for the math lessons for our future kids. It is because I believe my left-side of the brain is the more evolved plane. I like to think I’m a creative person combined with what ate honey describes as my imeldific qualities. I love accessories, I love creating abubuts. Put them together and I have one of my fave hobbies ever: creating accessories. I’ve been making accessories and frills for quite some time already but I only recently opened an Online shop. I only used to make bracelets for resellers when I realized I should be stamping my brand on them. My small business is just in its baby stage. So far, I am grateful for the response. I guess I am more about sharing and showing my creations more than anything else. It was also a blessing that this came in my life at this point in time. It lessens my bridezilla tendencies because I get to channel my creativity in another outlet. =)
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY STUFF AT http://thebeadbar.multiply.com/ All items are made of real stones and crystals (I’m not such a fan of plastic, gumball beads). Handmade by yours truly. =) Contact me at my multiply site for more info =)

No comments: