Monday, August 30, 2010

Our little project this long weekend...

We didn't go out of town because we went on to finish my home project number 2: Make-over our tiny sitting room.
Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures of the "before" look. :/

It's a bit of a challenge to spruce up a tiny area but I wanted to make the most out of the small space in the sitting room we have downstairs. Although We don't use it as much since we just stay in our work room, bedroom or in the dining area.

I love how a few tweaks here and there make the room look so much better and different. Now I stay there more in the early evenings. :)


A bust holding my necklace of the moment sits in the middle. :)



I'm all about good lighting. I never liked harsh, fluorescent lights (I think I got that from my mom). Soft lighting and few strategically placed lamps make all the difference. I've always wanted that wooden cut-out lamp I always see in my spa.


And voilĂ ! A new cozy space for us. :) I think my mama would be happy.

No comments: