Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone.

Rest well, Sonny.

Sadness always comes when we hear of people passing away, more so with young people who meets death early on. More than leaving memories that will never be enough, they leave people and their own little world behind.

Tomorrow is not guaranteed for anyone. So live life everyday, and make each moment count. Life is too short and beautiful to live in regrets and resentment.

I only go by one rule that guides me in life and achieving my dreams: To be the kind of person I am happy to spend the rest of my life with.

Today I am more reminded of my little dogma in life. We don't really know how long the rest of our lives are. May it be 5 short days or 80 long years, I want to be that person that I am happy to live with and that person that makes her life count.

John 11:25-26 “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.”

No comments: