Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Life these days

Just what I have written in my facebook page, I feel so loved and cared for this last trimester. My pregnancy is a family affair, everyone doing something to make my family feel loved and cared for and I'm forever grateful for that.
I'm a one busy preggy woman and though I have to huff and puff all the time because I have to catch my breath more often than not,I feel tired yet happy that the hubby is here to share all these happy, little moments.

My sister Hazel organized an awesome baby shower for me, Ate Vi has been helping out immensely with everything. I've also been busy with my little shop with all the orders pouring in because of Ate Vi's awesome marketing skills. I haven't been updating my shop's site because of running around all the time but I will take time to do something about it soon.
We also had our maternity shoot at The Clementes beautiful home.

We had our very casual maternity shoot one really nice afternoon. I've always known I want something light and outdoors. Something that depicts little packets of happiness that come with starting a new chapter. =)
Thanks to my brother-in-law who is Photography Hobbyist, we were able to come up with what I have been hoping for and more.




No comments: