Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New beauty stash for 2012

I found myself wanting to change my usual beauty stuff for this year. probably because of a big change that will happen...or its really time since my go-to perfume and my hair and make-up stuff are the same since college. I find myself buying the same things over and over again and I realized now is the best time to make a change. :/
The following are my baby steps. =)


My new signature mommy scent. =) I love it.


I'm going up a notch in skin care by trading my usual moisturizers to firming/sculpting ones. I've always loved Estee Lauder and I think I'll be sticking with it for a long time.

Speaking of Estee Lauder products, my favorite buy for this year so far is their line in Collaboration with Michael Kors. I got the one in Gold since I'm aiming for neutral colors. You get this for $40 dollars when you buy something worth $80 dollars. I've always been a sucker for this kind of selling style. :/ I'm so happy though with my new additions. =)




Love Clinique's Chubby sticks. I hope they don't discontinue these.



Urban Decay's much-hyped Naked Palettes. Although I much prefer the Naked 1. Its the only make-up I will be needing for the year. All the colors are so nice!


I found a compromise between quality and price. Hoping to stock more before I go back to Manila.

That's all. I always get beauty tags from other bloggers but rarely make a beauty post myself. I'm not at all high-maintenance though am particular when it comes to my beauty stash.

So there, not much but baby steps for the year. =D

No comments: