Monday, November 12, 2012

Third post in a row. Early in the morning.

I've been finding myself awake as early as 4 a.m. these past few days. I'm not a regular coffee drinker, but now I down in as much as 3 cups a day. Hunter is now taking formula milk and solids so now I can shoot up as much caffeine as I want.
We also caved in and got him a yaya. Although the arrangement is still the same.

Its just us three whenever we go out. We bring Hunter along in all our trips and I still take care of him most of the time. We just needed someone to look after him during the days when I'm caught up with the itty-gritty details of my Charmed Life.

I'm not a morning person, really. Paolo is the peppy one at the start of the day that is because he works like a well oiled machine. He clocks out by 10 p.m., its automatic.
It's both amazing and annoying at the same time.
We will be talking for hours and hours and then I just hear steady breathing around that time. Clockwork.
Whenever I have to do a lot of things, my mind will not stop racing and I wake up earlier than usual, much earlier than my usual. :/ Been this way since I was a student. I guess my body prepares more for what's ahead.

Anyway, where am I going with this post? Wala lang. I just wanted to post some updates about how our lives are these days for my folks back in Illinois.

Time to start my day. Good morning!



No comments: