Sunday, November 18, 2012

This is one of the major reasons why I had been so busy the past few days...

We are having our little house in P8 renovated.

While everyone is busy decking out their halls with boughs of holly, well not really but while everyone is busy Christmastifying their homes, we had been busy with the demolition.

Not that we had to do the demolition ourselves, haha but we had to run around buying what we need, checking on the workers, etc etc.
The old kitchen and ceiling all gutted out

They are almost done with our floor and I couldn't be happier! The house looks remarkably lighter and more spacious. I'm excited to redecorate my work/office area and the living room.





I just wished though that I was able to take the "before" photos. This house is evolving with us. "She" has been through so many changes over the years.

The first time my family moved here was in 1986, I was still a baby. This is the house were all four of us sisters shared one bedroom--- now in retrospect, is one the best parts of my childhood. It used to be a bustling, busy space.

Now, its just us three.

I love this house so much and I am just so happy that I am able to do something for "her" and "she" is now made over and still evolving with the newcomers. I can't wait to see Hunter running around.

More photos soon!

No comments: