Sunday, July 20, 2008

Comet's come and gone


I rarely watch TV, I could go on for a week not getting a single peep. I would rather read books than watch shows especially super annoying pinoy "biritan" variety shows. So suffice to say I only watch TV when I get to hang out with Josh and sometimes when I watch my crime and detective programs. It was one of those cartoon marathons with my little bro that I chanced upon Avatar, The Last Air Bender series and got seriously hooked. Before I knew it, bought the DVD copy of the complete season series then book 2 then the final book three FIRE. I am amazed. I love it! I love the storyline and the graphics and the fight scenes. I just finished watching the final episode in sidereel courtesy of Tetel and Kuya EJ who are avatar addicts as well. Sometimes I get really surprised when I hear myself talking with Ate Hazel discussing Aang's progress on the same level of passion and excitement with my quest for the perfect wedding coordinator. I'm devastated it has ended at the same time really happy that I was able to finish the whole series. I want to be a real water bender myself.


Hay, I'm gonna miss you, Zuko.

No comments: