Friday, December 26, 2008


I love, love my Belle de Jour Planner! Paolo surprised me one when I got home last November since he knows all too well that I have collected all the BDJ planners since its conception last 2006 for a 2007 planner. Good thing he pre-ordered my copy for this year and saved me from scouring through powerbooks (One of the many, many reason why i love the man). We had a hard time finding a copy last year since they are printed in limited quantities because of the discount coupons which by the way is one of my absolute faves. The coupons in all actually offsets the price. Its the only journal and planner for me. I don't even bother OD'ing myself with Starbucks anymore for their planner since I'm more of a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf girl. So it's a major bonus for me that the BDJ planner has discount coupons in CBTL! I LOVE IT!

No comments: