Thursday, July 8, 2010

I have the same bestfriend for 13 years!


Yes, that's half of our lives of having our own language, of secrets and code names, of bickering and making up, of dreaming and reminding each other about reality (how brutal it may seem), of cheering and annoying each other, of laughing and crying, of giving the best advise and the most honest opinions...

We are 15 hours apart (timezone), yet I would rather talk to her in YM for hours than somebody else face to face. I realize as I became older, there is no such thing as a perfect friendship nor a perfect friend yet there will always be the ones you will treasure more than everyone else for the rest of your life.

The richest friendships in the world are not of those that are the most complacent. But those that make you grow and know yourself more...and make you realize you love who you are. =)


Habi Burtdey madamusha S! I miss you.

No comments: