Sunday, July 4, 2010

This week is a headstart...

of making things happen. =D

I was suppoused to post pictures from the last two weeks but when I tried to turn on the camera...the batt went dead. Just when I was in the mood to make photo entries.

Things to do for this week.
1. I am getting my newest "baby" this week at last. Although I've been worrying so much the past weekend about the custom tax fees. Well, goodluck to me. Our customs dept is notoriously known for their mano-mano custom tax computations. I was advised to wear "dugyot" clothes when I claim my item. How sad. I will never ever use EMS again. Hello again, Fed and Johnny.

2. I have beautiful, beautiful new stones and crystals that I'm so excited to tinker with. Hopefully, I can finish a few pieces before the end of the week.

3.I'll be finishing (hopefully) my two bulk orders for the resellers in Baguio and
Iligan.

4.I need to find good contractors for some home improvement projects. And "good" also means affordable.

5. Finish Ate Kissy and Kuya Andy's misalettes---This one deserves a different post altogether.

6. Pao and I will also be starting our get-healthy program. That, we agreed on last Saturday while munching on grilled fattylicious pork liempo for dinner.

7. Finally claim my I.D. from PRC. =)

Oh, Mondays and fresh starts... I love you.

No comments: