Monday, November 1, 2010

Have a sunshiney day.


Today is technically the start of the week. I opened my email and my heart skipped a beat when I saw a confirmation email from my Chinese suppliers that my newest materials from Hong Kong and China are on their way to my little place in Q.C..

I'm so excited! I love, love,love Peonies and my new collection is inspired by these blooms.
Nothing gives me the same rush than getting my new supplies for my shop but what really made my day today is the delightful email I got from my supplier. Sometimes, it is quite a challenge dealing with non-english speaking suppliers and business contacts but we get by.

Today, at the end of a business letter stating all figures and computations, confirmation of different orders and other business-y things you find in an email at the start of the week,I found a very charming letter ender: "Have a sunshiney day"!

You bet that made me smile. :)
Have a great work week everyone!

No comments: