Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween shenanigans

As promised to my Ate Hazel, I want to give a big shout out to the Espinas who are hands down the best this Halloween! We have a sort of unofficial costume contest in the family. That's Lorenzos vs Clementes vs Espinas and since the Yasons don't have a minion yet, we are the ones who decide and it's the Kuya Ej and Elijah tandem this year that emerged as the winner! Galing! Panalo Kuya EJ! Effort na effort. Hehehehe.



I know I've been saying this countless times but I can't wait to be with my family. My sisters are the best barkada anyone could ever ask for. I guess that's why I never had a barkada. I only have a series of "girlfriends" and best friends but never really just one exclusive group, just one-on-one close relationships with different girls.

My sisters are just sooo much fun and we are so lucky that we are married to four super funny and "super-game" men who love being made fun of. =) It's a nice plus that our husbands like hanging out with each other as well--it makes everything so much more fun not to mention easier. ;)
Please excuse my super ka-cornihan but I miss my super exclusive barkada.

Meanwhile, in my other side of the world, Pao and I just spent a very sedate Halloween. Since I'm still physically recuperating, we decided not to go anywhere far.




I felt so cooped and bored being bedbound for the last 5 days, we decided to go out even just at the mall.



By late evening, I felt sick again and I'm afraid I'm back to square one.
Wishing for a better week. =)

No comments: