Saturday, April 23, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

We've been busy this time with Church activities, Holy Week is always a time for reflection and prayers especially in our family. No summer getaways for us during this time.
It was a meaningful Holy Week for me and the hubby albeit the busyness I feel like we were able to recharge and work on our spiritual health.

Thank you Lord for everything. We offer all these to you.

Our vacation is just starting! We are off tomorrow to bake in the Sun for a few days before heading to the families in the mainland. Finally, finally, finally. =))

What I had been busy with the past few days






These are all hand-made beaded bibs with real semi-precious stones by yours truly. Yes, I do make them myself. I have help but ultimately, I like working on pieces from my shop with my two hands especially with the prototype designs. I'll be off to our well-deserved vacay but I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing work with me. No other way. So excited for the coming days.

No comments: