Friday, April 1, 2011

I haven't been feeling well the past few days. I want to take it easy but then I really have no choice since I have two scheduled weddings for April.
I don't like being sick because I am forced to not do anything and that means thinking more. My minds goes into hyperdrive when I am not doing anything thats why I am always tinkering with stuff, reading or planning things to do during lull times.

Today I am forced to rest. My down time led me to thinking about past purchases (specially bag purchases) and I realized with so much regret that I could have used the money to renovate our kitchen instead. *Sigh. I am done with bags.I promise...at least for the next six months. I need to focus more on house projects.
Talk about resting. *Sigh, again.

So now I just decided to go online and browse around, looking for things to do and clothes to wear for summer and I found these:



I want! Fitflops Floretta just like other Fitflops are bulky compared to the average flipflops. But in my humble opinion, once you start wearing one, you'll never want to wear other flipflops/sandals again.
I found my staple sandals this summer. =)) Yay to productivity even when resting, hehe.

No comments: