Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bagelyas

Before I get concerned comments regarding the frivolity of my blog posts especially with the current economic situation, I would just like to make something clear.
Although I do post light, random everyday things in my blog, these things only show a fraction of what my life is all about.
We all have different quirks, hobbies, collection and one of my interests happens to be about purses. Just because we buy these things (which we work hard for) doesn't mean we are unconcerned about and doing nothing about the plight of others.
My point is you can be both fabulous and benevolent at the same time. ;)

Anyway.

One night while I was spending time with my sister, we get around talking about bags. She's the original bag girl in our family and I know that she has a substantial collection but never got around seeing it.
I love purses too and though I have a very modest collection compared to hers, as a fellow bag lover, I know the feeling of getting a bag not solely for using but the joy of acquiring and owning it.

She finally agreed showing me just a part of her collection and I am blown away.


I just love her Chanel collection! It's not over-the-top but she got all the basics covered. I just love how substantial her collection is.



*Sigh, how inspiring. =)

No comments: