Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blog Binge

Three posts in a day. I know.

We will be leaving soon and right now, all our things are just everywhere. It will be a while again before I come back here so I guess I went a bit overboard with stocking up on my favorites that I only get to buy here. I think I have make-ups right now to last me a lifetime. I just had to get back-ups of everything because prices are totally jacked up back in Manila. =|
I just need this last one.


Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette


I am seriously going to miss Babies R' Us and Buy Buy Baby. =( I hope I'll be able to find these "jean diapers" back in Manila. I bought a big box for Hunter since I know it'll be too hot and he will be only wearing these and sandos or onesies.

Cutie Pie.

I just love having a baby boy!



No comments: