Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pedia Visit

We finally have a pediatrician for Hunter and we opted to get one in Medical City. It's hard transferring care from States. We had to request copies for the records and documents from his hospital in Illinois sent to his new doctor.




My big baby being weighed in.


 Meeting his new doctor. =)




Loving mommyhood.


While listening to his new pediatrician and care plan.
Look at Hunter's smile! Hehe.


 Out to lunch afterwards.
I think getting a pediatrician is one of the most important things you do for your family. You have to get the best fit.
We had to research well and look for the right one for Hunter.
Pao and I have lots of Pedia doc friends but I thought knowing how I am, we had to find somebody who is formal and yet I can be neurotic and OC with, somebody I can stalk when my son is not feeling well (just kidding)!
I am a bit shy to subject all those things to somebody we both personally know. =)

So There. One of my biggest and immediate to-do ticked off from my list. On to the next!


No comments: