Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013


I always look forward to the New Year Celebration. New Year means new beginnings.

I just feel extra energetic every time the end of the year looms by. Energetic and somewhat sad at the same time. Sad because I am a very sentimental person and I just love holding on to so many things even to time and memories. 2012 is my best yet--- simply because Hunter came into our lives and we will never be the same. 

But I also feel energetic as well. I have so many thing planned out for this year: for my family, my business and myself. I guess the best thing about getting older is you come to know yourself better, which in turn makes you more confident about your choices. 

Cheers to a great year that was and Cheers to another year of blessings and love. The best is yet to come. 

No comments: