Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday Wish list

I'm actually excited about turning 30 soon. I think I'm one of the few who actually look forward to that. I guess its because they always say the 30's are the more stable, quiet but still best years of a person's life.

I just realized I always stay here in the States with my family right before a big change in my life: Graduating, getting married, giving birth and now turning 30! It is a great opportunity I guess since I'm able to acquire the things I want and need to get me ready for a change in my life.

I'm in the process of purging old stuff and building a new and better collection that represents me well. A more streamlined, yet better representation of who I am.

My 20's was a great decade but I really never felt I had a distinct style. I was more concerned about accomplishing goals and chasing after dreams to really invest on my closet. Not that I didn't acquire a substantial collection, I did. But it is more of acquiring things for the sake of "investing" and not really a reflection of who I am and what I really like.

Wishlist Wednesday will be a new regular in my blog. Just a sort of style journal notes to know what I really like and who I really am style-wise.
I am no fashionista, I'm just a regular girl who loves pretty things. Bear with me.

Kate Spade Beau Bag



 I am starting to like, really like Kate Spade. I guess my biggest influence is my sister Hazel who loves the brand. 
I have a jewellery/Accessory business but I still can't stop pinning for other pieces and designs. I particularly love these two because they would look good layered with my Charmed Life bracelets.

I only shop for cosmetics whenever I'm here but boy, do I hoard! Probably because they are much cheaper than in Manila.
Coral blushes are my must-have. I can never get enough. I particularly love this shade from Chanel: Le Blush Creme de Chanel Presage 62.


And my ultimate in the wish list is this beauty:


Someday Mi cheri, someday. 




No comments: