Wednesday, July 8, 2009

*random-thoughts-in-the-morning-while-the-husband-is-away-and-there's-not-much-to-do-in-the-morning

I’m relativeley new in facebook. Just like with everything else, I find it hard to veer away from my comfort zone but since nobody’s using friendster anymore I might as well start from scratch again. I’m finding it more fun and “informational.” That kind of scares me and that coming from a regular blogger, yours truly. But the thing with blogging, people won’t know much not unless they seek your blog out. Sometimes when I take the quizzes in FB or write something about what I’m feeling or doing, I get a bit uneasy knowing It’ll be posted to some 300 or more contacts, whether they like it or not. Ick. I’m amused though about the things I’m learning, that much I can say. ;)

No comments: