Tuesday, September 8, 2009

laa-dee-dah



I feel like I have been running around in circles the past few days. I start out raging and full of purpose only to find myself back at the starting line. I am a big ball of fire bouncing off from wall to wall, full of vigor but really no direction and exact intention.
I have been feeling this way the past few days. I have so much to do yet I can’t seem to concentrate on my to-do list. I end up doing so many things, none of which is in my long list. I realized when you’re a grown-up (or at least forced to be one) you spend more time worrying than actually doing things. You spend more time planning, managing your life and less time dreaming. Left to my own devices, I’m quite capable to be adult-y until I let go of my thought reins and my mind wanders off somewhere beyond me.
Hello, earth to Isabel: Back to the starting line.

No comments: