Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday, for a change.

I haven’t been blogging so much lately because the past week had been a really busy time. I had a down time a week before and I was not literally doing anything since I thought I deserved a break. Now, I’m swamped. I have a loooong list of things to do. That’s what I get for slacking off.

Last night was year end party of the Philippine Junior Marketing Assoc. The Alumni officers were invited and we decided to join the party at LAX although it was a busy night because of JT’s concert. I felt old. Most of the kids hanging out were students. I remember my time with PJMA. It was a great time and a great experience for me having been given the opportunity to work with some of the brightest students. I was the lone representative then from UP manila but the work atmosphere was great even though I was working with students from other good Universities. I have nothing but good memories with the Board.



PJMA is national marketing org for students supported by the Philippine Marketing Association. I met up with an old colleague and good friend, Albet from U.P. Diliman (mga iskos, unite!)who was the President at that time I was the Officer for Media Relations. Sometimes, I do miss the hustle bustle of the Corporate world---well, sometimes. I still enjoy keeping my own time. =)


I’m not really a drinker since my alcohol tolerance is low. Yes. A Nerd, I tell you.

No comments: